A content management system (CMS) allows you to update and maintain your own website with ease and at no added expense. You can create new pages, modify articles or upload images.
A CMS is almost indispensable when it comes to publish various content elements such as text, photo galleries, videos, data catalogues, inter-active forms and more.
Contao is my first choice CMS since more than 4 years and I specialised on it. I offer solid layout development on one of the most flexible and user-friendly open-source CMS available.
Out of the box Contao provides all the functionality needed even for very extensive and complex web sites.
- News and Calendar module with RSS-Feed
- Article syndication for Twitter and Facebook
- Newsletter management
- User friendly backend
- Easy and flexible user and member rights management
- Open source software, no licensing fees
- Modern CSS framework and separated management of content and layout
- Generates accessible web sites for people with disabilities
- Generates accessible XHTML output and validates to W3C/WAI standards
- Creates search engine friendly websites
- Live update service of CMS and all extensions
- Form Generator
- News/Blog/Comments Module
- FAQs Listings
- MooTools Accordions
- Flash Photo Gallery
- Lightbox Image Galleries
- Downloads Module
- TinyMCE Text Editor
- Search Engine
- More than 400 extensions
- Good documentation and community support